Always Eat Left Handed: SIGNED COPY
Always Eat Left Handed: 15 Surprising Secrets For Killing It At Work And In Real Life
by Rohit Bhargava
A human, entertaining and irreverent look at what it really takes to succeed in today’s world … based on the stories and experiences of five time best selling author and internationally recognized keynote speaker Rohit Bhargava.
WHY EAT LEFT HANDED?
See more videos and a visual book summary >
Always Eat Left-Handed is an entertainingly irreverent help-self book from Wall Street Journal bestselling author and occasional Georgetown University professor Rohit Bhargava filled with brutally honest secrets of success no one has ever dared to tell you.
Start smoking? Be a cross-dresser? Procrastinate more? Make people cry? Learn to yodel?
Reading just a few of these “secrets,” you might wonder if this book is serious. Indeed, it is. Through a bite-size collection of 15 quirky and insightful stories told in a highly readable non-boring style, you’ll learn how to:
- Think faster on your feet when things go wrong
- Be the type of person everyone wants to work with
- Get better at starting (and ending) conversations
- Find resilience after failure without losing optimism
- Stand out by being the most approachable person in any room
For anyone sick of hearing you should do what you love, take more risks and make mistakes, this empowering book is like a desperately needed pair of noise-canceling headphones for uselessly obvious advice. Instead, Always Eat Left Handed offers a real world, no-nonsense playbook for getting ahead in school, work and life by doing exactly the opposite of what most people tell you. Starting, of course, with eating left handed.
- ALL NEW Second Edition in print for the first time!
- Over 25,000 copies downloaded! (First Edition)
- #1 Best Selling Self Help > Happiness Book On Amazon (First Edition)
- #1 Best Selling Business > Careers > Job Hunting On Amazon (First Edition)